Problem Solved

First off, thank you for your efforts here at TheBody.com.

Thought I'd share something that worked for me.

I've been taking Truvada, Reyataz and Norvir for a little over 3 months, with FANTASTIC results. For the first few weeks I had really horrible bloating and gas. I'd been taking my meds in the morning when I got up, with a cereal bar or 2, coffee and a small glass of milk. One day, I had to leave earlier than usual, so I stopped by a McDonalds and ordered an Egg McMuffin to eat with my meds. I noticed that I wasn't gassy at all that day! I now take my meds with something a bit greasy, like a sausage or a bit of lunch meat, as well as a cereal bar or two and a small glass of milk, and I have my coffee about half an hour before.

Gas and bloating are now a thing of the past. Hope this helps someone!

Happy Holidays - and THANK YOU!!

Interesting anecdotal story-thanks for sharing your experience in this forum. KH

Truvada/Kaletra difficulty breathing
all body nervous pains on PEP