is this true?

I had a discussion with an hiv volunteer who stated that 15% of new cases have a strain that no meds will help, in other words are resistant to all meds and these people have no treatment options. I thought I read that 15% of cases have a strain that is resistant to one or two drug regimens not all of them. Who is correct?

Perhaps 15% of new infections involve a virus that is resistant to at least one drug. It is still very rare (< 1%) for a new infection to involve a virus that is resistant to all available drugs.

Combivir, Tylenol-3 & Metoclopramide
Uridine Info