Insomnia Cure? Try Moving Your Dosage

What worked for me: After taking Sustiva/Epzicom for months before bed and getting from 2-5 hours of sleep at night I decided to move the dosage. I now take it when I wake up to urinate usually around 3-5AM and go back to bed. At least that way I am almost always guaranteed to get 6 hours or more of sleep. The lack of sleep went on for months and working full time I was at my whits end. My body and mind were shutting down and I had to take things into my own hands. If this helps one person it was worth typing. Unfortunately the Health Care provider I got provided more of a Health Nighmare and provided little or no practicle advice. Keep your chin up and your outlooks positive folks.

God Bless every single person responsible for this sight!

CB in SW Louisiana

Good story and an example of good problem solving. Hope your message provides some good ideas/help to others. KH

Am I getting dumb?
Combivir, Tylenol-3 & Metoclopramide