Am I getting dumb?

CD-300, VR-undetet, Sustiva/Truvada 24yrold

I have been on the regimen for about 4 months and I am starting to feel light headed more often, and I feel I am not as " sharp" as I used to be. I dont want to sound overly confident, but I am very concerned that I amnot as smart as I used to be. I cannot seem to focus, and I am starting to forget alot of things-- I am being very forgetful laelty- I even left my bank card in the ATM machine. I am so worried because my job requires that I be clever and intelligent - engineering. DO you think its the HIV or the meds? both? none?

What you describe could well be due to a lingering Sustiva side effect though HIV effect on the brain, stress, and other conditions are possibilities that merit discussion with your HIV provider. If Sustiva is a likely cause then a switch to an alternative medication might be considered as the simplest approach to sort out. KH

sustiva and truvada
Insomnia Cure? Try Moving Your Dosage