Dec 20, 2005
i am hiv positive on meds now for some month my cd4 is 470 and vl 20000, is it ok for me to eat sushi and rare steaks?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Generally sushi is OK.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What's The Difference Between Gonorrhea And Chlamydia?
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- On What Parts Of Body Can Shingles Appear
- What Kind Of Doctor Should I See For Hpv?
- What Does It Mean If I Test Positive For Herpes Antibodies?
- What Antibiotics Do For Peoples With Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.