Dec 20, 2005
i am hiv positive on meds now for some month my cd4 is 470 and vl 20000, is it ok for me to eat sushi and rare steaks?
Response from Dr. Henry
Generally sushi is OK.
Taking uridine suplements without telling my Doctor
headaches & joint pain
- For How Long Hiv Positive Will Produce Antibodies
- Can You Still Get Hiv Even If No Semen Get In Side?
- At Home Exercises To Help Reduce Buffalo Hump
- How Long Does It Take To Become Infected With Hiv After Exposure?
- Can You Be Hiv Positive And Have A Normal Pap Smear?
- Do Hiv Positive Have Low Temperature?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.