Dec 20, 2005
i am hiv positive on meds now for some month my cd4 is 470 and vl 20000, is it ok for me to eat sushi and rare steaks?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Generally sushi is OK.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv And Sushi
- Is White Tongue A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Swollen Lymph Glands Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.