Dec 20, 2005
Is pelvic inflammatory disease now considered an AIDS defining illness?
Response from Dr. Henry
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- What Does Herpes Look Like Around Your Lip?
- What Color Is The Genital Warts Discharge?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Urine Test For Herpes
- Toxoplasmosis Natural Treatment
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.