Dec 20, 2005
Is pelvic inflammatory disease now considered an AIDS defining illness?
Response from Dr. Henry
HIV Side Effect when no treatment
- How Long After Sex Can Hiv Or Aids Be Detected In A Blood Test?
- What Happens If Hepatitis Is Not Treated?
- What Is The Purple Medicine Called That You Treat Thrush With?
- Where Does Hepatitis Come From?
- Can A Person Be Hiv Infected And Have No Symptoms For Ten Years?
- Can A Top Get Hiv From A Bottom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.