Dec 20, 2005
Is pelvic inflammatory disease now considered an AIDS defining illness?
Response from Dr. Henry
HIV Side Effect when no treatment
- Is Muscle Ache An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Black Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Are Black Spots On The Bottom Side Of Scrotum A Sign Of A Std?
- Does Hep C Cause High Blood Pressure?
- Cbc Tell If I Have Thrush
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.