Swallen legs and penis with HIV

I was recently diagnosed with HIV and have been on medication for one week. I have had swelling in my legs and around my penis for a few weeks now. I was hoping the medication would take care of this but it hasn`t. Is there something I can do?

Since the sweling in the legs and genitals was present prior to starting your HIV meds it would seem that the meds are not causing the problem. People with HIV can have a large number of HIV-related and unrelated skin/vacular problems. Some might get better with HIV meds over time (if HIV related) but many would not. You need to have the swelling evaluated by your HIV specialist and perhaps a skin specialist (dermatologist) to establish the cause and suggest a targeted treatment. KH

Increasing loss of sex drive
Re: I need serious help.