Shingles-like Skin Pain

My partner started taking Fuezon a few months ago and his numbers have improved dramatically but he has been suffering from skin pain .... first on his shoulders and neck and now it has moved to his stomach and back. His doctor doesn't know what is causing the sink pain (is it neuropathy) and I wonder what is causing it and if it will go away eventually?

Response from Mr. Kurtyka

Based on the information you provide, it doesn't sound like anything related to the Fuzeon injection site reactions. Is the pain occuring in any areas where injections have been given?

If your partner's healthcare provider hasn't been able to determine the cause of the pain, I'd ask him to consider a consult to a neurologist to see if they can determine the cause of the pain. Good luck!

--dk

ccr5...are dead??????
hiv positive man