Advair & Kaletra interaction

This is more of a statement for the forum than a question. I recently had a bad drug interaction with Advair and Kaletra. The steroid levels in my body were so increased that I broke out in acne on my chest and back, had major hair growth in new places (cheeks, back, etc.) and had a bloated "moon face." This dropped my CD4 count drastically and I got quite ill (developed thrush, probably from the Advair inhalation and the CD4 drop combo). The interaction is listed, though it seems to be fairly unknown/followed. Just a warning to other patients to not mix these. Thanks!

Thanks for posting. That problem has been reported and though not consistently observed is very serious in some patients so careful monitoring is recommended if those drugs must be used together. KH

Muscle twitching/Abacavir
Increasing loss of sex drive