Muscle twitching/Abacavir

I am having severe muscle twitching and shakiness which I believe is from abacavir. I recently went from Sustiva/Epzicom to Kaletra/Ziagen/Viread, and these affects have been throughout. Has anyone else seen this side affect? I particularly notice it when I'm lying down. I believe it is abacavir because it the only consistent drug in my regimen switch, and because one day I didn't have the dose the twitching was gone (but started up again worse the next day when I took it). Any info would be great, tahnks.

It seems somewhat unlikely to be due to abacavir since that is an unusual effect in my experience. A simple way to find out is to see if there is an alternative med that could be substituted for a while and see if the problem resolves . Which med would be dependent on your past treatment/resistance history so your HIV specialist could discuss whether that is an option for you. KH

More about shingles
Advair & Kaletra interaction