|why did I breakout in hives for 3 months?
Dec 15, 2005
I went through a traumatic experience at work; however, days before that I had one occurrence of hives. After the traumatic experience, I broke out in hives for three months continuously. My doctor prescribed a 24 hour antihistamine (Allegra) which stopped it. The hive have gone. Should I stop the medication. What could the possible etiology be?
Response from Dr. Henry
This forum is exclusively for the discussion of the side effects of HIV therapy. What is your HIV status and which HIV meds are you taking?
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Genital Herpes From A Cold Sore?
- Does Metronidazole Treat Chlamydia?
- Can Seroconversion Take Place After 10 Weeks?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.