adverse effect of betamethasone, topical corticosteroid cream
Dec 11, 2005
hello doctor, i have used betamethasone cream for 2 months before i took my elisa test, does this affect test or could cause false negative?
the result was both non reactive for HIv-1 and Hiv 2.
I use that cream everytime my sebo flares up, since year 2000 till now.
thank very much
Response from Dr. Henry
Dexamethasone does not cause false + HIV tests.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.