adverse effect of betamethasone, topical corticosteroid cream
Dec 11, 2005
hello doctor, i have used betamethasone cream for 2 months before i took my elisa test, does this affect test or could cause false negative?
the result was both non reactive for HIv-1 and Hiv 2.
I use that cream everytime my sebo flares up, since year 2000 till now.
thank very much
Response from Dr. Henry
Dexamethasone does not cause false + HIV tests.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Open Mouth Kissing What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rash After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.