Catr Toxoplasmosis

Thank you for responding to my question on December 7th in reference to the dangers of cats and HIV. How is a person exposed to the toxoplasmosis? Could it be acquired from other surfaces, such as carpet or furniture? My viral load is non-detected and my CD4 count ranges from 580 to 700. Would you consider that a good CD4 count in this situation?

A CD4 count of > 500 is generally considered "good." The major risk of toxoplasmosis from cats involves their excrement, usually in their litter boxes. Risk from other services in the absence of cat urine/feces is minimal. KH

Trying to have a baby
adverse effect of betamethasone, topical corticosteroid cream