For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

article of what drugs to avoid that cause wasting and lean muscle loss

recently.. a few weeks ago I received an e-mail about the side effect of specific drugs that I should avoid that contributed to muscle loss. I thought I printed the article but I can find it. I was from this site. Can you point me in the right direction to get a hold of the article again?

I am not sure which article you are referring to. The thymidine analogue nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (D4T more so than AZT) have been particularly linked to fat loss in the setting of combination anti-HIV therapy. KH

Depression and Anxiety
One +, One not = Is a baby possible?