Lichenplanis: Where does it come from?

I was diagnosed with lichenplanis at the age of 12 in 1974 and I had 24 doctors look at me in the examing room. Then they put in front of conference room on a bar stool while they discussed what I had. So, I would like to know is lichenplanis hereditary? I do not have HIV/AIDS, but I was diagnosed in 1995 with having hep. C. Is there anything you can help with in regards of getting better understanding or help for the discomfort of this depressing skin disease (affected areas are back, legs, arms stomach and above. Not on genitals or face area though.) Please help if you can. Thank you in advance for any help and for at least responding to this email.

This web forum is for the exclusive discussion of the side effects of HIV therapy.

Recurring Conjunctivitis
1 1/2 years on Viramune and liver issues