Dec 1, 2005
hi, i suffer from ulnar neuropathy, i have on and off sensory loss in my 4th and 5th finger and on the side of my hand. Could this be due to a recent (4/5 weeks) infection?
Response from Dr. Henry
This site is for the exclusive discussion of side effects of HIV therapy in persons with known HIV infection. What is your HIV status and which HIV meds are you taking?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Mouth Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Sex With A Prostitute Afraid I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- How Do I Cure Painful Spots On My Penis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.