Dec 1, 2005
hi, i suffer from ulnar neuropathy, i have on and off sensory loss in my 4th and 5th finger and on the side of my hand. Could this be due to a recent (4/5 weeks) infection?
Response from Dr. Henry
This site is for the exclusive discussion of side effects of HIV therapy in persons with known HIV infection. What is your HIV status and which HIV meds are you taking?
CD4 Count 190
- Flu Symptoms After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Get Std Disease From A Kiss?
- Does Fever During Hiv Ars Come And Go?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.