Lexiva Rash

I am currently taking Lexiva, norvir and Truvada combo and have been experiencing a rash on my face. little bumps on my forehead, face etc. and it's really bothersome. My dematologist gave me mometasone furoate cream 1% to put on my face which seems to prevent it, but was told that is not a long term solution. Plus it seems to turn my face a bit red. I tried Zyrtec thinking that would work but after 4 days the bumps came back.... My dr. suggests i don't switch meds again. I guess since i've been poz for over 11 years and have been on many meds he doesn't want to switch. + the fact that it appears to be working for me. Is there any other way or suggestion you can provide for handling this side effect?

Hard to tell from your description whether you are having seborrhea perhaps or molloscum or other types of skin conditions. Sometimes facial rashes are helped by steroids (like you are getting) and further helped by topical antifungals like Nizoral cream and use of an antifungal or antiseborrhea shampoo as a facial soap. KH

More Good Med News
ulnar neuropathy