yellowing of skin

I've started combination treatment for the 1st time. I'm on Norvir, Reyataz, and Truvada. I've got noticeable yellowing of the skin around the eyes and some days my skin is generally quite yellow. I have no other side effects. Is there anything that can be done to reduce the yellowing as otherwise the side effects have been minimal and I'm keen to stick with it. I have read somewhere that doubling the doseage of Reyataz and removing the Norvir might be possible. Can you advise.

Creg, London.

Significantly increased levels of bilirubin (similar to what is seen in Gilbert's syndrome) is seen in perhaps 5% of patients taking ritonavir boosted atazanavir. Sometimes switching to unboosted atazanavir helps (dose changes from 300 to 400 mg/day) but unboosted atazanavir is usually not recommended for persons taking tenofovir (contained in the Truvada). Pushing fluids and waiting for several weeks occasionally helps the increased bilirubin (yellow) levels. There is no actual intervention that has been shown to work otherwise than I am aware of (other then decreasing the dose/levels of atazanavir but that can result in decreased HIV activity). There are generally many other good choices for alternative PI or non-PI regimens available for the small % who wind up with annoyingly high bilirubin levels. KH

Osteoporosis
Sustiva side effects