|Lymph Pain or not?
Nov 28, 2005
How can one tell is their lymph nodes are swollen. I have pain in my neck/head/groin/armpits and a few other places. The problem is, I can not feel 1 lymph node. Could it be something else or can I have lymph pain with no swelling?
Also, the pain is quick lasting about 5-30 seconds. comes and goes all over.
Response from Dr. Henry
This forum is exclusively for the discussion of the side effects of HIV therapy in persons known to be HIV infected. What is your HIV status and which HIV meds are you taking?
Anal wart recurring
Positive experience of Sustiva
- Black Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Female Condom To Prevent Bleeding During Sex
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your System?
- Iodine Usefulness For Vaginal Infections
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.