Lymph Pain or not?
Nov 28, 2005
How can one tell is their lymph nodes are swollen. I have pain in my neck/head/groin/armpits and a few other places. The problem is, I can not feel 1 lymph node. Could it be something else or can I have lymph pain with no swelling?
Also, the pain is quick lasting about 5-30 seconds. comes and goes all over.
Response from Dr. Henry
This forum is exclusively for the discussion of the side effects of HIV therapy in persons known to be HIV infected. What is your HIV status and which HIV meds are you taking?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hep C From Kissing A Hep C Infected Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.