|Truvada and Sustiva
Nov 25, 2005
I am experiencing hyperpigmention and I was wondering if there was any way to stop this,or a way to 'overried' this, as I feel it makes it obvious that I am on HIV meds.
Response from Dr. Henry
The hyperpigmentaion is possibly due to the FTC in the Truvada. Maybe a switch from FTC to 3TC might help or some alternative NRTI backbone regimen. Also suggest seeing a dermatologist to consider other possibilities. KH
HIV and Parkinsons
Sleeplessness and Sustiva
- Chills After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Does Amoxicillin Cure Chlamydia?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait Until You Can Get Tested For An Std?
- Ars Symptoms After 1 Week
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.