Trying to fight the lipo...

" switching off offending drugs and exercise/diet/hormone optimization may help some." this a part of a question rearding my question about cure for lipo. so switching : well 1. i took off the zerit 2 years ago and took a viread intead but nothing happened.i am still with videx and no had to switched the stockring to kaletra cause we are trying to get pregnant. 2.I started to walk 40 minutes each time with weight attached to my legs, i di that 2 times a week. is this good enough? 3.Diet - well, i try ti reduce fat food but i am scared i will loose weight. 4.U talk about hormone- what kind of hormone is available and effective for lipo's side effect ? 5.Can vitalin help?

Lipodystrophy is a complicated new area of study so simple answers and solutions are generally lacking. It sounds like your are already doing alot to try and improve matters. In men use of testoterone supplementation is being studied for increase in visceral abdominal fat. Growth hormone and growth hormone releasing factor is also being studied for increased fat treatment. For loss of fat, switcing off possibly offending meds (such as D4T and AZT) helps some in a variable manner. Uridine supplements are being studied but access and data is very limited to date. I have no experience with Vitalin-the claims on its website are not well substantiated (lack of good published studies). KH

Just Checking
Depression & anxiety