brief lymph question
Nov 22, 2005
Dr Henry, I have discovered what I think may be a swollen lymph node just below the ear opening about 1mm in front of the ear. It is painless, not visable <1cm and cannot be moved. If I flex my jaw muscles or open my mouth it disappears. Does this sound like a lymph node?
Response from Dr. Henry
Lymph nodes are located in the region you desribe. What is your HIV status and which HIV drugs are you taking so I can comment further. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Afraid I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Can Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.