|brief lymph question
Nov 22, 2005
Dr Henry, I have discovered what I think may be a swollen lymph node just below the ear opening about 1mm in front of the ear. It is painless, not visable <1cm and cannot be moved. If I flex my jaw muscles or open my mouth it disappears. Does this sound like a lymph node?
Response from Dr. Henry
Lymph nodes are located in the region you desribe. What is your HIV status and which HIV drugs are you taking so I can comment further. KH
Migraines related to HIV+??
- Does Itchy Rash Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Thrush A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can Condoms Cause Allergies?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.