Immune Reconstitution Syndrome

In what percentage of people starting meds for the first time does this syndrome occur? I have been on Sustiva/Truvada combo since Oct. 12 of this year and am doing well except for a bad rash that is very itchy. I am trying to deal with it using Benadryl, Claritan and non-irritating soaps. Would this indicate I cannot tolerate this combo of drugs and will need to switch to another combo? The rash has been present for about two weeks now and is on my upper back, upper arms and a little on my chest and neck.

The rate of immune reconstitution syndrome varies depending on the population receiving treatment (may be higher in Africa with high rates of untreated TB for example). In the US standard experience with Sustiva/Truvada has seen a low rate of immune reconstitution syndrome (< 5%) but there is a fairly high rate of skin rash (> 10-15%). KH

please help
food stuck in throat