Yellow Diarrhea - Lactose Intolerance?

I started taking HAART about 5 months ago (Truvada and Sustiva)and had no problem taking them. Recently, I've been suffering from terrible diarrhea which is watery and yellow in colour. I'm dashing to the toilet up to 6 times a day. A friend suggested lactose intolerance. My cholesterol and triglycerides have increased since starting the meds. Do you think there's any connection?

It is worth checking your liver and pancreas out with blood tests. If the loose stools seem triggered my milk products then either dropping them from your diet or using Lactaid aggressively for several weeks can often sort that out. Getting stool samples for infections/parasites is often indicated. The tenofovir part of the Truvada seems to trigger marked diarrhea in a small subset of patients. KH

Is this Drug Dependence?
foot pain, knee pain