|taking a pancreatin supplement
Nov 18, 2005
I was reading "alternative Medicine-a difinative guide C.1999 & page 215 discusses enzyme therapy. Are the enzymes that they are refering to for intestinal tract health the same enzymes that I would take a proteast inhibitor for???
EXAMPLE:Solgar brand pancreatin has listed
PROTEASE 75,000 ISP units
AMYLAISE 75,000 ISP units
LIPASE 15,000 ISP units
| Response from Dr. Henry
Those are totally different drugs (the protease inhibitor in pancreatic enzyme preparations would help digest proteins in the diet but would not inhibit HIV replication). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Neuropathy An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Itchy Scrotum After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.