Milk Thistle and Cocktails

I have read two different conflicting studies now on the interaction of Milk Thistle and HIV meds. I am on Reyataz Norvir and Emtriva. My eyes are yellowing greatly and its been over a year. I decided to start aking Milk THistle. Will this hurt me or my meds?

Generally the use of milk thistle and your HIV regimen should not be a problem (though uncertain what its benefit is for liver problems). The yellow eyes may be due to the Reyataz and if that is the case then consider discussing a change to another drug (many options) with your HIV doc! KH

reducing the dosis of kaletra 6 to 3 a day
neulasta