|enbrel's effect on HIV testing
Nov 16, 2005
because enbrel is an immunosuppressant, does it have any effect on getting accurate results from an HIV test?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Not that I am aware of. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Neuropathy And Enbrel
- Is Runny Nose A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Burning Penis After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.