|enbrel's effect on HIV testing
Nov 16, 2005
because enbrel is an immunosuppressant, does it have any effect on getting accurate results from an HIV test?
Response from Dr. Henry
Not that I am aware of. KH
Allergies and CD4 counts
- Can I Be Hiv After One Time Sexual Exposure?
- Are Dentists At Risk For Hiv With Hiv Positive Patients?
- What Are The Possibilities Of Getting Hep C From A Needle Prick?
- How Long After Exposure To Hiv Does Thrush Appear?
- Are Black And Blue Marks A Sign Of Hiv?
- I May Have Hiv After 2 Years What Are Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.