|enbrel's effect on HIV testing
Nov 16, 2005
because enbrel is an immunosuppressant, does it have any effect on getting accurate results from an HIV test?
Response from Dr. Henry
Not that I am aware of. KH
Allergies and CD4 counts
- Are Muscle Aches In Legs A Symptom Of Hiv?
- Can You Have Molluscum Contagiosum And Not Have Growths?
- Fear Of Hiv From Accidental Spit In The Eye
- Is 1 Year Negative Window Period Conclusive?
- Painful Fever Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex
- Probability Of Contracting Hiv Thru Vaginal Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.