Pregnant on treatment

I WAS ON COMBIVIR AND VIRACEPT, MY LOAD WAS UNDETECTABLE AND CD4 114 WHEN I WAS 5MTH PREGNANT, I WAS ADVICED TO CHANGE TO VIRAMUNE AND COMBIVIR WHEN VIRACEPT WAS SCARCE THE NEXT MONTH I WENT BACK TO VIRACEPT WHICH I STOPPED FOR 3 WEEKS AFTER HAVING MY BABY BY CEASEREAN, ON TESTING AGAIN MY CD4 HAD CLIMBED TO 214 BUT MY LOAD HAD JUMPED TO 3M. THERE IS NO RESISTANCE CHECK IN NIGERIA SO I AM THINKING OF CHANGING MY MEDS TO INVARASE AND COMBIVIR, OUR DOCTORS HERE DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT TREATMENT, PLEASE ADVICE ME ON A DRUG COMBINATION I CAN TALK TO THEM ABOUT. THANKS

I would strongly advise if possible to see if Invirase + Norvir (or Kaletra) is available in Nigeria. Along with Combivir that should be much more effective than the regimens you discussed. KH

HIV transmission from a dead body
Fuzeon