Pregnant on treatment
Nov 16, 2005
I WAS ON COMBIVIR AND VIRACEPT, MY LOAD WAS UNDETECTABLE AND CD4 114 WHEN I WAS 5MTH PREGNANT, I WAS ADVICED TO CHANGE TO VIRAMUNE AND COMBIVIR WHEN VIRACEPT WAS SCARCE THE NEXT MONTH I WENT BACK TO VIRACEPT WHICH I STOPPED FOR 3 WEEKS AFTER HAVING MY BABY BY CEASEREAN, ON TESTING AGAIN MY CD4 HAD CLIMBED TO 214 BUT MY LOAD HAD JUMPED TO 3M. THERE IS NO RESISTANCE CHECK IN NIGERIA SO I AM THINKING OF CHANGING MY MEDS TO INVARASE AND COMBIVIR, OUR DOCTORS HERE DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT TREATMENT, PLEASE ADVICE ME ON A DRUG COMBINATION I CAN TALK TO THEM ABOUT. THANKS
Response from Dr. Henry
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Can Hiv Live Outside The Body In Blood?
- If You Have A Swollen Lymph Node Does It Mean You Have Hiv?
- Positive Hiv 1 And 2 Antibody But Negative Western Blot
- My Hiv Viral Load Is Zero Do I Still Need To Take Meds
- Statistics Of Catching Hiv From A One Night Stand
- B12 Deficiency Symptoms Neuropathy Of The Mouth
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.