thorasic cramping

i have been experiencing debilitating cramping in almost every muscle group of my body. the ones that scare me the most are the cramps affecting the muscles in my sides, chest, and abdomin. so severe are they, i can see the muscles cramping under my skin. i am really suffering and was wondering if there has been any new developement on what causes this...help! my dr. hasn't a clue.

This forum is exclusively for the discussion of side effects of HIV therapy. What is your HIV status and which HIV drugs are you taking? KH

HIV/MED Related Skin Rash
HIV transmission from a dead body