Severe stomach pain

I have been to he emergency room 3 times in the last 6 months- for severe stomach pain, nausea ,bloating followed by diarrhea. The pain is in the middle of my upper stomach, right under the middle of my breast bone. ( where it kind of "caves in", where you do CPR) The pain is excruciating. I tried to narrow down what I ate- one common denominator appears to be dairy (cheese,ice cream), but I eat that often. the doctors have done blood work,ultrasound, scoping etc and the only thing that came up was I have a lower functioning gallbladder. Vicotin is the only thing that works for the pain, and I do not want that to be a maintenance drug. Today, I sit here in pain. I have had it now for about a week, I missed work all last week and my life is being severly affected. I have an appt with a Gastroentologist later this week. What else do you suggest that I look into ? I am so frustrated... and tired of being so sick.

This site is exclusively for the discussion of side effects of HIV therapy. If you are HIV infected on medications further details about your meds and HIV clinical status would be helpful in order to respond to your question.

Nodes back so soon?
Uridine revisited