Nodes back so soon?

Hello doctors, and thanks for taking the time to read my question. Here goes. I had a medium risk exposure 10 weeks ago. (Protected sex w/high risk partner). Anyway, I had classic ARS symptoms just like everyone else seems to. Here is my problem. All of the symptoms went away after a little while. But, now at exactly 10 weeks post exposure my swollen lymph nodes are back! I can feel the pain pulsate through different parts of my body. The thing is, I can NOT feel them except for in my neck but I do have armpit and groin pain (elsewhere also). So, I guess my question is how can they be swollen again already. It seems like it would be too soon for that to happen. Can HIV progress this fast?

Thank you so so so much for you time friends. I hope this reaches you.

PS. My HIV test is 12 days from now. Exactly 12 weeks. Should I wait 13 weeks just to be sure?

Response from Dr. Conway

I would presume that your HIV tests up to now have been negative. Enlarged lymph glands can be caused by many things other than HIV. If you really think you have HIV, you should be having other tests such as viral load and CD4 testing. Otherwise, go ahead and have a test at 12 weeks which will yield a definitive result in terms of the exposure you describe.

ks treatment
Severe stomach pain