Thankyou dr. Brian Conway(from india)

hello Doctor.

Thank you for all your support and asnwers you gave to my questions(RE: HIV test false negative because of rabies vaccine and protected sex)

Finally I tested today at 12 weeks and the test came back negative...I hope it is definitive..LOL!!

god bless you

stay well

Response from Dr. Conway

Congratulations on taking the responsibility of getting tested and for getting this definitive nagative result.

In many ways, we are masters of our own fates. Inasmuch as knowledge is power and I have helped you get the knowledge to take charge of your own health care decisions, I humbly accept your thanks.

How to get HIV + woman pregnant from a HIV - man
d4T replacement?