switch medications

My dr. has switched me from reyataz/truvada/norvir/epzicom to now combivir/sustiva to star and then wil ad in aptivus and norvir when my body adjusts-The other meds made me sick constantly-Am I to expect the same effects? Or is starting out on these two first the right way?

In my experience Norvir and Aptivus (tipranavir) are likely to have similar side effects (or worse) then Reyataz + Norvir. If you are not yet resistant to Sustiva yet have some resistance and persistent viral replication I would be concerned about developing resistance to Sustiva (which may also impact the levels of tipranavir)if it is started with just the Combivir. On the other hand it can be tough to sort out side effects when 3,4,5+ meds are all started at the same time so the approach has to be individualized (your HIV specialist is usually the best person for that). KH

Bubbles in side Lungs
Ziogen