hypogonadism

I've been on combination therapy since the acute phase of my infection. My viral load was quickly reduced to undetectable and my cd4 count is normal. Assuming this remains the case am I at risk for hypogonadism? Should anabolic steroids be avoided for this reason?

Although the incidence of hypogonadism appears to be higher in HIV infected men it is not unclear to me what factors directly relate to that problem. There has been no clear association between antiretroviral use and hypogonadism. Anabolic steroids may suppress the secretion of testosterone and have unknown long-term side effects. KH

aseptic necrosis of the head
This is my third time asking!!