aseptic necrosis of the head
Nov 8, 2005
My son has HIV and has been in severe pain for the last month...in his hips, legs, lower back etc. He thought this was from an injury from running, but so far all MRI's and other tests have shown no results. How does one diagnos aseptic necrosis?
Response from Dr. Henry
Usually MRI (or even CT or plain bone X-rays) is good for diagnosing aseptic necrosis of the head of the femur. Aseptic necrosis related pain is usually more limited to hip then what you describe. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.