effects on trigilicyde, RBC and HDL chlostrol

i have been on medication since july7 th 2005. the medicines are sustiva and combivir and i have done well as cd4 has gone up from 223 to 561 in 3 months. but the problem is that my RBC count is below normal as its 4.25 against 4.50. similarly the trigilicyde is 239 as against208 normal range and hdl chlostrol is below than normal . can you please advice me what to do . should i start some medication for these or control my diet to see the effect.my doctor says its not so worrying but i have to keep an eye on this . waiting for your advice.

The AZT portion of the Combivir can decrease the rbc count in some patients (need anemia evaluation to sort out). HDL levels are often low in HIV infection and may rise over time on effective therapy. Your triglyceride elevation is modest and usually not clinically significant. Sustiva may increase the triglycerides modestly. Diet and exercise and further observation are often the best initial steps. KH

Fast CD4 drop
AZT or Epivir