New Combo, New Side Effect

I started a new regimen of Reyatez, norvir+ truvada for about 2 weeks now, I started this new combo after I found out I was resistant to Sustiva. Since I started the new Combo, my appetite has increased dramatically also I am urinating alot more even 2 the point where I have wet the bed twice(scary), 1 night i went to the bathroom like 6 times within an hour. My Dr's tested me for diabetes, they said all my labs are fine and show no signs of diabetes. 1 of the warnings for the ATV & Norvir suggest you contact your physician if you experience this side effect, But my Dr's seem to be lost, do you know of why this is happening?

Some pxs seem to develop a sensitive bladder on ritonavir (Norvir) or with mild bilirubin increases on atazanavir. Tenofovir can lead to renal dysfunction and decreases in some electrolytes which may be worth testing for. I assume there is no evidence for a urinary tract infection? KH

Swollen Lymph Nodes
Side effects