combivir side effects?

Hello Dr, I started PEP 7 hrs after a high risk exposure. I was on combivir and Kaltera for the 28 days, but before my course finished, with still about 3-4 days left, I fell sick with flu like symptoms. I also saw that my finger nails had all started to grow darker, almost to black. Now, 3 months after the exposure, my nails are almost back to normal. Is it common to see nail discoloration with PEP drugs I took? or is this an indication that I am positive? I am south asian if race has anything to do with the side effects.

Thanks for reading through my question,

A small percentage of patients will have their nails darken after use of AZT. If often would take 3-6 months for healthy nails to grow out. Nail problems are very rarely due to HIV infection. KH

HIP REPLACEMENT AND HIV
Testosterone and Serostim