|HAART AND WBC
Nov 2, 2005
can any of these drugs cause or contribute to leukopenia? My WBC level drops.
| Response from Dr. Henry
Low white cell counts is not very common (can happen occasionally) with that particular HIV regimen. Some patients have cyclic changes in WBC over months and even with a 24 hour period that can be tough to factor in when measuring WBC counts. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is Wbc In Hiv Patient?
- Burning Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Period Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.