switching time of Sustiva

I've been taking Sustiva for a year with the only side effect, though very annoying, being vivid, extended dreams. They just won't let up. I would like to switch my Sustiva dosing from the evening to the morning. Presently I take Sustiva at 9:00p.m. Given that this is a once a day dosing how do I make the switch to 9:00a.m.? Can I simply take my regular dose at 9:00p.m. and then tweleve hours later start the 9:00a.m. dosing? Will I have too much in my system or will it make no difference? Thank you for your help and your help in answering my previous questions.

With the long half-life of Sustiva there should be no major problem from the HIV control perspective to switch the timing of the doses as you suggest (the first several days your levels might be slightly higher than normal which many contribute to a higher risk for side effects before you can interpret whether the switch helped out your symptoms). KH

Swollen area under my eyes
If you can't take the Rash