Hypersensitive to Ziagen

I was recently taken off ziagen as part of my sustiva/epivir/vireadcombo therapy, after having hypersensitivity reactions for 6 months (mainly diarrhea and extreme bloating/with intermittent stomach upset). However within 2 weeks I noticed a return of lymphadenopathy. I am concerned that this is a sign that my current regiment is lacking in some element. What is my alternative to the ziagen? I have been undetectable for over a year and very concerned about this lypmhadenopathy. HELP

Sustiva + Viread + either 3TC and FTC is a very effective and potent regimen for many persons with HIV (without the abacavir=Ziagen)particularly if there is no evidence of any drug resistance. If you have a history of drug resistance then your HIV specialist is the best person to review your treatment history and suggest how to intensify/switch your HIV meds around. KH

Sustiva and Truvada interactions with fish oil and antioxidant
Swollen area under my eyes