itchy red bumps on neck/face currently on sustiva and truvada

i have itchy red bumps on my face and neck and maybe one or two on my back, i am on sustiva truvada and zithromax my doc says it's normal but he also told me to use selsun blue and that was a horrible suggestion, is this reaction normal or is it a sign that my body is rejecting the meds

Localized rash like you describe could be due to a drug reaction but more often is due to some other problem like eosinophilic folliculitis, immune reconstitution reactions, and others. Selsun Blue sometimes helps decrease the problem actually if there is a component of fungal infection or seborrhea. KH

Fainting or seizure
Kaketra and pain ...