Adherence

I have a question regarding timing of medication. When taking a medication that is supposed to be taken every 12 hours, my doctors told me it makes absolutely no difference if the medication is taken every 11 hours or every 13 hours - that this sort of latitude is built into the dosage. In other words, I can take my medications at 8am every morning and 9pm every night if necessary. I want to confirm with you that you agree?

Thank you for your help:)

Response from Dr. Conway

I agree. The drugs that we are giving now have this degree of latitude in terms of allowing 1-2 hours of variation in when they are administered. In fact, if this will help ensure that they are taken twice a day and that doses are not missed, it is probably a good approach to take.

odor
What are the risks of using a testosterone gel, testim?