Treatment with Truvada and sustiva

I am a naive patient, just started a treatment with Truvada and Sustiva, what can you tell me about this combination of this Drugs? Has been any positive results? and what to expect regarding short time amd long time side effects? any answer to my question will be greatly appreciated...Thank You so much....

Sustiva + Truvada (FTC + tenofovor) is one of the most popular and effective starting HIV regimens. Many patients will have dream/sleep/central nervous system effects particularly in the first month (due to the Sustiva). Upset stomach/bloating/gas/loose stools is also fairly common during the first month and for most patients is fairly mild. HIV levels in the blood will often drop by > 99% in the first month and the CD4 count (marker of immune system function) will often increase providing protection against AIDS related diseases within weeks/months of starting the medication.

why does my ride side have pain?
odor