Grapefruit

Hi, This might be a silly question, but I know that grapefruit can interact with HIV medication. I have been drinking Fresca for the past month -- sometimes with my medication -- and only now realized that it has some grapefruit concentrate. I read somewhere that about 1% of the can is from grapefruit -- so about 0.1 or 0.2 ounces. Should this be a problem?

Thank you for your time.

The concern about grapefruit involves its effect on liver metabolism which could lower levels of HIV protease inhibitors, for example. The amount of real juice in Fresca is so low that no significant effect would be expected. KH

hgh and testostrone
why does my ride side have pain?