Bioequivalence Study of Sustiva and Truvada

Hi there, Could you tell me if you know of any study sites bioequivalence trials on Sustiva and Truvada? I had heard it was a good combination and would like more information. Thank you.

I am not sure if you are referring to the studies of the combined Sustiva/Truvada pill that is under development. Recent bioequivalence studies comparing the experimental combined pill to the two pills (and 3 drugs total since Truvada is itself a combined pill of FTC and tenofovir)taken separately did not show bioequivalence so more work on the combined pill is needed before it can be considered for approval in the US by the Food and Drug Administration. KH

Please listen.
antigen stimulus?