|Bioequivalence Study of Sustiva and Truvada
Oct 26, 2005
Hi there, Could you tell me if you know of any study sites bioequivalence trials on Sustiva and Truvada? I had heard it was a good combination and would like more information. Thank you.
| Response from Dr. Henry
I am not sure if you are referring to the studies of the combined Sustiva/Truvada pill that is under development. Recent bioequivalence studies comparing the experimental combined pill to the two pills (and 3 drugs total since Truvada is itself a combined pill of FTC and tenofovir)taken separately did not show bioequivalence so more work on the combined pill is needed before it can be considered for approval in the US by the Food and Drug Administration. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bronchitis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Dry Mouth After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Herpes After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.