Please listen.

I have enjoyed reading your answers to questions. But I feel that my question really has not been answer for me. On Truvada and Viracept, so many symtons are happening at one time. Dry eyes are going on right now. I read your answers to this. I went to my doctor office two times and they tell me I am having allergy problems, they gave me beconase and allergen drops. My eyes feel like they are pollen out or cloudy feeling. I just started the beconase. I wake up out of bed with this feeling. IT's irratating. I ask them did they check for other diseases, my T cells are 750 my viral load is undetectable? So they feel like it just me and stress. I have calm down and it still there. Will this ever go away???? They check me for diabetes every six months and it 87?? Can you give me one more last advice on what to do next on this question. Thanks.

Generally eye complaints like you describe would not be related to either HIV or one of your HIV drugs though it can happen rarely. Beconase can take weeks to months to be effective. Dry eyes can also cause some of that type of irritation-have you seen an ophthalmologist (eye specialist) and have you been checked for dry eyes. If allergy is the likely cause then trying to clean your apartment/bedroom of all dust and using an air purifier helps sometimes. KH

previous neuropathy
Bioequivalence Study of Sustiva and Truvada