Oct 26, 2005
My count is 646 but for the last few days I have had a cold. Sweats but no dry cough. I have been taking theru flu for it but now I wonder if it could be PCP. Is this a symptom I should be worried about? I have been pos for 5 years and have taken my pneumonia shot a couple of years ago. Should I just figure this is just a bad cold or flu?
Response from Dr. Henry
Hair loss as a result of meds or just age?
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Oral
- Oral Sex On A Woman And HIV Transmission Risk
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Risk Of Getting HIV
- Are White Bumps On Penis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Jock Itch A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.