Oct 26, 2005
My count is 646 but for the last few days I have had a cold. Sweats but no dry cough. I have been taking theru flu for it but now I wonder if it could be PCP. Is this a symptom I should be worried about? I have been pos for 5 years and have taken my pneumonia shot a couple of years ago. Should I just figure this is just a bad cold or flu?
|Response from Dr. Henry|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Feet Worried It Could Be Ars
- AIDS Infection Risk Touching A Bloody Scab
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Achy Balls After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Barebacking Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.