|RE: Dr Conway from india...please help....
Oct 23, 2005
thank you for your quick response.
May i ask you what are my chances of testing positive at 12 weeks after a 7.5 week negative test? should I retest? My exposure was protected sex!
Response from Dr. Conway
Protected sex is, in theory, not a risk exposure unless something unusual happened. However, according to guidelines, you should do a final test at 12 weeks, but I wouldn't be too concerned about the result. Keep making intelligent choices about your sexual behavior and use condoms!!!
Lipodystrophy getting worse on "lipo friendly" treatment
reaction to septra?
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What Happens If Gonorrhea Is Left Untreated?
- What Happens If Bacterial Vaginosis Is Not Treated?
- What Does A Herpes Blister Look Like?
- What Color Are Genital Warts?
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.