RE: Dr Conway from india...please help....
Oct 23, 2005
thank you for your quick response.
May i ask you what are my chances of testing positive at 12 weeks after a 7.5 week negative test? should I retest? My exposure was protected sex!
Response from Dr. Conway
Protected sex is, in theory, not a risk exposure unless something unusual happened. However, according to guidelines, you should do a final test at 12 weeks, but I wouldn't be too concerned about the result. Keep making intelligent choices about your sexual behavior and use condoms!!!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Red Eyes A Sign Of AIDS?
- Is Tingling Lips A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Runny Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.